Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 14:30

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Women work hard for more than 11 hours a day. May be at...
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Apr 2021, 11:59 

Women work hard for more than 11 hours a day. May be at risk of depression without knowing

Usually working for several hours a day Increased risk of depression (Depression), but research suggests that Women work hard for more than 11 hours a day. May be at risk of depression. The joker gaming warns many women if you're working hard over 55 hours a week. Plus a long shot to Saturday and Sunday Beware of depression without knowing

Research indicates that Women who work more than 55 hours a week May be at risk for depression
Research published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health provides data on women who work 55 hours or more per week and women who work on weekends. Are significantly more likely to suffer from depression Compared to women who work 40 hours a week, so women work harder than 11 hours a day. May be at risk of depression quite easily.

This research was studied in a sample group of 11,215 male employees and 12,188 women. The sample group was asked to answer the questionnaire. In addition to the results of the study, it was found that Women work more than 55 hours a week. Are prone to depression The results of the study also found that It's for men There was no difference in symptoms of depression. Whether it is a man who works less or more Normal working hours Or in men who work on weekends However Work on weekends It has also been linked to symptoms of depression in men. That is significantly greater

Why are women at risk for depression? More than men
Experts commented that Nowadays, technology has contributed to With our 'less private time', the smartphone creates expectations for others. That you have to be free all the time, for example, you can reply to e-mails. On weekends and holidays Or if the line leader comes on vacation You just have to answer the message. In spite of the fact that it is your own time

There is also another factor. The researchers pointed to the burden on women to be held accountable. That may be more than 2 times that is, in addition to women having to work Still have to bear the burden of doing housework as well, such as having to clean the house Or take care of the family While men may only be concerned about work

More than that According to the study, it was found that Women are more likely to suffer from depression. 2-3 times more than men, which is collected from many countries In different contexts, however, more research is needed to study the cause. Why women are more at risk of depression than men.

How can I prevent depression?

1. Balance your life. Life should not be just one job matter. You should also make time for yourself to rest.
2. Get Help If unable to do housework Or don't have time to take care of the family Should seek help from family members. And understand together
3. Refuse Know how to say 'No' for things that disrupt your private time.
4. Get quality sleep Getting enough sleep Besides helping relieve stress Also improves health

When should I see my doctor?
Should understand that If you feel sad It may not mean that you have depression. This is because symptoms of depression may be accompanied by other symptoms, such as sleep problems, fatigue, loss of appetite, trouble concentrating or concentrating. Affect your daily life Or you start having thoughts of suicide Should consult a doctor

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Women work hard for more than 11 hours a day. May be at...
BeitragVerfasst: Do 10. Jun 2021, 03:27 

The article has extensive knowledge and is well-staged. I visited your website. It is very interesting and impressive. I really enjoyed this article of yours. Thanks for sharing with us such a great article. I want to come again. Please update.
geometry dash

Alle Zeiten sind UTC