Tango-Tiger

Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 10:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: "De Gea" has said he will stay at the post as a starting poi
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16. Aug 2021, 04:16 

Bild

Manchester United goalkeeper David deslotxoGea has If you are looking for the most up-and-coming Slotxo sites, 168Slotxo.net and 168Slotxo.com are inevitable. The number 1 money making website that slots players trust. There are more than 200 slots games and free slots trials. Got it here, the only slot game. The most frequent bonuses are broken. confirmed that he will stay at the Red Devils for many years to come. Although many guru analyzed that he was not as good as before.

"I've been in charge of Manchester United for 10 seasons now and this is one of my greatest prides for working as a professional footballer," Nongde told the club's website.

“Manchester United is one of the greatest clubs in the world of all time. And when you start at a team of this level for 10 years in a row, it's really special because it doesn't happen easily to anyone else.

and at the same time when assessed from the current situation I still believe that I will be able to stay on the pitch as Manchester United's number one goalkeeper for many more years."

“Every time when I picture myself in that state, It makes me feel excited and want to work hard to improve my skills. I also believe that I am strong enough to seriously maintain my position.”

“Even though there are people who now think that I should have raised my hand to someone else instead. But I still feel like we're cool. Plus, I'm very confident that I'll be able to bring out the best in every match, which, to be honest, position doesn't matter that much. Because of the success in this new season, we all focus together the most.”

Alle Zeiten sind UTC